Subject: [SPAM] Legal Inquiry Regarding Coordination of Medical Tourism and Reproductive Services in Estonia
From: "Roman Sherstiuk" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2025 14:44:59 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are considering establishing a legal entity in Estonia that would operate 
in the field of medical tourism coordination, with a focus on reproductive 
health-related services — such as consultation, logistical support, and 
legal facilitation for programs involving IVF, fertility treatment, and 
surrogacy across the European Union.

We would like to clarify that the company will not provide any medical 
services directly. All medical procedures — including assisted reproductive 
technologies (ART) and surrogacy — will be carried out exclusively by 
licensed medical institutions in countries where such procedures are legally 
permitted (e.g., Ukraine), under separate contracts with such providers.

The role of the Estonian company would be strictly organizational and 
supportive, including coordination between clients and service providers, 
legal guidance, translation and documentation support, and logistical 
planning. The company would act as an intermediary or facilitator, not as a 
healthcare provider.

The beneficial owners of the company are Ukrainian citizens, and the target 
market consists of clients from across the European Union.

We kindly request your formal opinion on the following:
 1. Is it legally permissible to establish and operate such a coordination 
and facilitation company in Estonia, given that no medical procedures will 
be performed on Estonian territory?
 2. Are there any legal prohibitions or regulatory concerns regarding this 
kind of activity, particularly in relation to surrogacy-related services?
 3. Would such activity require any specific license or registration under 
Estonian law?
 4. Does the nationality of the company’s beneficial owner (Ukrainian 
citizen) have any impact on the ability to run this type of business in 
Estonia?

We seek to ensure that all aspects of our future activity will be in full 
compliance with Estonian legislation and relevant EU regulations. We would 
highly appreciate a written response or reference to the applicable legal 
framework.

Thank you in advance for your time and guidance. Please let us know if any 
additional information is required.

- -
Kind regards,
Roman Sherstiuk
telegram <https://t.me/roman_sherstiuk>  I whatsapp 
<https://wa.me/380662527465>  I linkedin 
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/roman-sherstiuk/>
w: sherstiuk.legal <https://sherstiuk.legal>
p: +380 73 250 9731 <tel:+380732509731>